Today’s IT tech requires being on 24/7/365 to continuously serve your customers and keep up with your competitors.
Understanding the effect that any kind of technological disruption could have on your business is one of the first steps to understanding how you can prevent it. A business impact analysis establishes the weak points in your system, establishing the links between core functionalities, and truly understanding your core business necessities.
The process can be lengthy and confusing, however, we prefer to keep it simple. Things that we take into consideration when completing our IT risk analysis include:
- Recovery Time Objective
- Recovery Point Objective
- Establishing what the Parent Process depends on/requires
- Quantitative Impact
- Qualitative Impact (Reputation, Brand Image, Loss of Customers)
- Time needed to recover staff back to business as normal
These questions are asked of each and every process within your business to get an entire picture of the processes you rely on, and what they rely on to complete your functions.
Whether it’s a complete data centre breakdown, or the corruption of a single terminal, our business impact analysis report can ensure that you’re aware of the dangers so that you can take precautions, and know when you’ll be back up and running.
Offered as part of our IT advisory services, an IT risk analysis is an integral study into every business’s core functions.
- Managed IT Services Provider
- Business IT Consulting
- Backup and Disaster Recovery services
- Software Development Services In Toronto
- Cloud Services
- Device Management Solutions
- IT Network & Server Support Services
- Cyber Security Solutions
- Hosted PBX Solutions