Breaking down barriers and allowing your employees access to their work phone, email, and conferencing capabilities ensures complete access to cloud phone systems. Hosted PBX (private branch exchange) allows your small to medium-sized business without the investment in costly telephone equipment. The entire system is maintained by our cloud phone systems provider to ensure consistent uptime and access from anywhere, across a wide range of devices.
Other benefits of cloud phone systems include:
- Access to a virtualized network that provides anytime, anywhere access to voicemail.
- Auto attendant, similar to Hosted VBX solutions, that acts as a switchboard for incoming calls.
- Truly collaborative, virtual meetings that allow a user to present, share, and for a large team to collaborate with complete geographic flexibility.
- Record and play-back conversations for quality assurance, or for organized record-keeping complete with real-time analytics.
- Cost-savings, both initially and ongoing, because of the limited investment in hardware and maintenance.
- Complete scalability
- Manage your company image with call forwarding systems, custom hold music, and local numbers in cities of your choice.
While traditional telephone systems require a dedicated landline, cloud phone systems are supported across a number of devices. Make and take calls from your iPhone, Android, laptop, or tablet and experience the best of a globally diverse and on-the-go workforce.
If you’re looking to move to the cloud, consider Hosted PBX options in Toronto to accommodate your mobile employees. Give us a call today to get set up!
- IT Solutions Provider
- Managed IT Services Provider
- Business IT Consulting
- IT and Software Procurement
- IT Support Specialist
- Business Computer Support
- Backup and Disaster Recovery services in Toronto
- Software Architecture and Design Services
- IT outsourcing services
- Software Assessments and Management
- Software Development Services In Toronto
- Cloud Services
- Software Asset Management Solutions
- Device Management Solutions
- IT Network & Server Support Services
- Cyber Security Solutions
- Hosted PBX Solutions