Having multiple storage locations for your sensitive data is incredibly important to prevent catastrophic, and potentially business-stopping data loss. The migration process required to backup or relocate your data can be a time-consuming, and precarious task. Our technicians can make sure that your migration process is both safe, reliable, and organized.
Data migration services may also be considered to backup information during a move, system implementation, or system upgrade.
The process of moving data from one place to another, or from one format to another, could support business for a number of reasons. From simply freeing up storage space to switching out applications of business processes requires the movement of data.
- Storage migration focuses on physically moving individual files from one place to another.
- Database data migration can be done to physically backup or replicate data from one database management system to another.
- Application migration: If you’re running your business in one application need to drastically move to another, the intricacies of each application’s requirements can often be hard to navigate.
- Replication and integration: While data migration services can often result in the destruction of data at the initial source, integration services ensure that your data is replicated across a number of channels — creating backups to ensure that your disaster recovery preparedness is on point.
Protecting, moving and recovering your confidential and sensitive data is what we do. But if you fear it’s too late for your data, our hard drive recovery services can also address your corrupted or damaged data and address additional storage needs.
- Managed IT Services Provider
- Business IT Consulting
- Backup and Disaster Recovery services
- Software Development Services In Toronto
- Cloud Services
- Device Management Solutions
- IT Network & Server Support Services
- Cyber Security Solutions
- Hosted PBX Solutions