A centralized management system to keep track of all profiles, policies, and active devices is integral for your IT administrator to oversee your system. With end-user desktop management software, you have access to better reporting, software deployment, patch management, and remote management for an easier way to keep track of all machines on your network.
According to a Trend Micro report, lost devices account for 41% of corporate data breaches. Meaning that your organization needs to have the capabilities to remotely wipe your employees lost or stolen devices.
A device management server ensures that you have complete oversight into auditing and inventory, device monitoring, and supports desktop policy management through extensive reporting. But the security of your data and business-critical information is also important when considering the sheer number of devices lost, stolen, or damaged by your employees. Our device recovery solutions in Toronto also enable you access to remotely recover and wipe data from these devices.
- IT Solutions Provider
- Managed IT Services Provider
- Business IT Consulting
- IT and Software Procurement
- IT Support Specialist
- Business Computer Support
- Backup and Disaster Recovery services in Toronto
- Software Architecture and Design Services
- IT outsourcing services
- Software Assessments and Management
- Software Development Services In Toronto
- Cloud Services
- Software Asset Management Solutions
- Device Management Solutions
- IT Network & Server Support Services
- Cyber Security Solutions
- Hosted PBX Solutions