Gartner predicts that by 2018 there will be twice as many employee-owned devices in the workplace than company-owned devices. Ensuring that your employees are accessing your network from a secure device and that they’re accessing only company-approved applications is as important to the productivity of your employees as it is to the security of your data.
Establishing a clear mobile device management strategy ensures that you can:
- Establish security protocols on the device.
- Set boundaries on access to information or device use.
- Remotely wipe sensitive data in the case of lost/stolen device, or job termination.
- Quickly and easily establish mobile device recovery solutions.
- Establish access via desktop virtualization and containerization.
Without establishing rules around devices, and configuring your employees access through Active Directory or profile systems, you run the risk of opening your company up to security risks. Unlimited access to company data, or through the use of unprotected applications can open your network and systems up to a preventable security breach.
Through mobile cloud computing, you can ensure that all mobile devices that are accessing your network, servers, and data are secure and that you can easily erase all company-sensitive information if the device were to fall into the wrong hands.
Through completev device management software and access to savings on hardware and accessories, our team can also ensure that devices that have been wiped, damaged, or corrupted can go through our mobile device recovery system to retrieve data.
- Managed IT Services Provider
- Business IT Consulting
- Backup and Disaster Recovery services
- Software Development Services In Toronto
- Cloud Services
- Device Management Solutions
- IT Network & Server Support Services
- Cyber Security Solutions
- Hosted PBX Solutions