Software Asset Management (SAM) provides you with a one-stop shop for purchasing, licensing, and compliance concerns. With the responsibility in our hands, we’ll provide you with a better understanding of individual service-level-agreements, and organize all licensing concerns for you.
A typical business runs multiple software programs and ensuring that all licenses, SLA’s, end-user license agreements (EULA’s), and program licenses are managed, maintained and kept up-to-date requires some serious organization.
Our software asset managers ensure that you’re kept in compliance with all of your software programs by taking the stress of managing all the different licenses and renewal policies for you.
We’ll start by defining:
- Where, how, and how often you can install the program — and manage that for you.
- Whether copies or modifications can be made or redistributed — modifications to programs, if allowed, are great software developmental ways to customize programs to your exact specifications.
- What the rules and obligations are surrounding the license keys and activation keys — how many times can they be used, and where are they stored or how are they encrypted.
- Our software services can be tailored to your needs because we want technology to work for you instead of the other way around.
Give us a call today to discuss your software asset management needs.
- IT Solutions Provider
- Managed IT Services Provider
- Business IT Consulting
- IT and Software Procurement
- IT Support Specialist
- Business Computer Support
- Backup and Disaster Recovery services in Toronto
- Software Architecture and Design Services
- IT outsourcing services
- Software Assessments and Management
- Software Development Services In Toronto
- Cloud Services
- Software Asset Management Solutions
- Device Management Solutions
- IT Network & Server Support Services
- Cyber Security Solutions
- Hosted PBX Solutions