Technology today has helped businesses reach their goals and objectives in record time, and those in the healthcare industry are no exception. Healthcare practitioners go about processes using technology daily, much to the benefit of their patients.
But as new technologies enter the marketplace, in-house IT departments struggle to keep up, manage, and maintain them effectively in conjunction with their existing responsibilities — this is where Managed IT Services can help. Not only do they take the IT burden off your shoulders, they come with numerous other benefits specifically tailored to your healthcare organization! Let’s take a look at 5 of these:
They Cover All Bases
A Managed Services Provider not only monitors your IT infrastructure to avoid small, daily IT glitches, but also allows you to leverage up to date technology for maximum results. This includes technologies such as cloud computing, which allows your employees to work anywhere with an internet connection.
An MSP can also provide you with IT support and expert advisory whenever you need it, or craft a custom technology roadmap to set your organization up for long-term digital success.
They Free Up Resources
As the demand for healthcare increases, the industry continues to deliver amazing results. This however, comes at the cost of employees being stretched thin, and when you add managing IT to the mix, your resources become directed to an area where they don’t have to be.
Outsourcing IT to an expert allows you to focus your staff on more strategic, business-relevant projects for the progress of your organization.
They Provide the Most IT Value
As with any organization, budget is a crucial component to your success. If you’re paying for an in-house IT team that can’t address your problems in a timely manner (if at all!), this can start becoming an issue.
With an MSP, you’ll get a secure, responsive, and always available infrastructure for an affordable, flat-rate monthly fee. And because they monitor your systems 24/7, you can rest knowing that your technology is always operating at maximum efficiency.
They Handle Technology While You Focus on Healthcare
Healthcare organizations typically get into Managed Services initially for cost alone,but what they don’t realise is an MSP has more utility than that. Your IT partner can also help you optimize processes and improve caregiver experience through their custom software development services.
They can develop the following:
- Custom Electronic Medical Records software (EMR)
- Patient Management systems
- A framework for innovation and operations
- Software for measuring customer satisfaction
- Clinical Patient Access Solutions
- Personalized Enterprise Risk Management
- Patient Portals
- Integrations between existing systems to avoid double data entry
- And more!
By proactively adopting IT Managed Services and asking them to build custom software to automate and streamline processes, your return on investment increases, and so does your efficiency and service.
Peace of Mind
Lastly, working with an MSP gives you peace of mind, because you realize it’s OK not to be an expert in everything technology related. When you choose an IT vendor, you don’t need to worry constantly about whether your infrastructure and systems are working the way they’re supposed to, or if your data (and that of your patients and employees) is secure — your MSP takes over that responsibility, allowing you to sleep easy at night!
Managed Service Providers can decrease the overall IT support costs by as much as 30% to 50%. If you need an MSP you can trust with plenty of experience in the healthcare sector, contact JIG technologies today!
- The 6 Most Common IT Issues That Hinder SMB Owners
- 5 Ways Software Can Slow Down Your Workflow
- How Off-the-Shelf Software Often Struggles to Meet Today’s Business Needs
- What Goes Into Creating Custom Software
- How Custom Software Can Eliminate Redundancies in Your Operations
- Your Dated Software is Costing You Clients
- Why You Should Replace Your Current Legacy System
- These Software Inefficiencies Are Hampering Your Competitiveness
- How to Ensure a Smooth Legacy System Migration
- Why You Need a Cloud Based VoIP Phone System
- Why You Need a Mobile Device Management Solution
- Leverage our Disaster Recovery Planning to Protect and Restore Your Company’s Data
- 5 Benefits to Choosing Managed IT for Your Healthcare Organization
- 6 Benefits to Choosing Managed IT Support
- 6 Questions to Ask Yourself Regarding Healthcare Managed IT
- 4 Common IT Security Vulnerabilities You Should Know About
- The Impressive Benefits of Office 365 for Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses (And How You Can Get Them)
- Waterfall vs. Agile Methodology in Software Development
- Can a Not-For-Profit Afford Managed IT?
- 7 Reasons Why Your Business Needs Enterprise-Grade WiFi
- Should You Fear Machine Learning?
- Technically Speaking
- Ransomware: Don’t Get LOCKY’d Out
- Laying in Your Security Foundation
- The Windows 10 Update: Be Wary of Shiny New Things
- An Example Of Why You Need A Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP)
- DRP: What Have I Got to Lose?
- Helping Those Who Help Others: Security for Non-Profits
- Security: One Step Forward and Two Steps Back
- Case Study