It’s always recommended that a third party conduct your information security audits. Having an unbiased opinion ensures that your systems are audited honestly and with integrity.
Compliance-related inspections rely on frequent inspections, especially in the healthcare and customer service facing fields where client information is stored, accessed, and used as part of your day-to-day business. Preparing for these audits through IT asset management can guarantee that your systems are functioning as efficiently as they should, and that your business can pass an inspection.
IT consulting can prepare your business for these information security audits by creating a thorough internal audit that establishes benchmarks and familiarizes your staff with the procedures during the audits.
These two types of auditing services include:
- Risk-Based Audits: Established to determine the adequacy of your policies and procedures of your systems.
- Compliance-Based Audits: Validating the effectiveness and security of your adopted systems.
Depending on your requirements, our audits can assess the vulnerability and compliance of all systems, including:
- Data Encryption
- Network Vulnerabilities
- Controls and Access (including passwords, remote access, etc.)
- Application Security
- Segregation of Duties
The benefits of undergoing an information security audit through us is that we can guarantee that the process will:
- Ensure a fact-finding mission, not a fault-finding mission.
- Provide thorough communication.
- The auditor will be an unbiased third party — understanding your industry and company culture without being invested.