Data breaches, corrupted systems, and network failures can cost businesses thousands of dollars, if not more, in irreversible data loss. Vulnerability scanning and IT risk assessment is comprised of tests and analysis to find exposed ports, at-risk applications, or unsecure connections to fix them before any kind of disaster occurs.
Directly correlated with your business continuity and disaster recovery plans, risk assessment checklists ensure that your IT environment is completely secure. Remaining in complete security compliance is integral to the business success of organizations across a number of industries, and each industry has their own compliance guidelines.
In order to remain within them, it’s integral for your organization to continuously inspect your systems to check for vulnerabilities and to acknowledge any kind of backdoor to prevent data loss.
A complete IT risk assessment checklist includes, but is not limited to:
- Security program governance processes
- Software security and application compliance
- Confidentiality and compliance guidelines adherence
- Configuration change control
- Vulnerability scanning
- Personnel awareness, separation, screening, and access capabilities
- Physical and data access control and monitoring
- Information backup processes
- Incidence response and reporting procedures
As partners with the top cyber security companies, we can ensure that your IT risk assessment checklist is comprehensive and executed correctly and frequently. Understanding risk is one of the most important steps in protecting your business against it.
If you’re unsure of how secure your systems are, or are looking for a complete overhaul of your security systems, give our trained technicians a call to guarantee that you’re protected from disastrous data loss.
- IT Solutions Provider
- Managed IT Services Provider
- IT Support Specialist
- IT and Software Procurement
- Business IT Consulting
- Backup and Disaster Recovery services in Toronto
- Software Architecture and Design Services
- Business Computer Support
- Software Assessments and Management
- IT outsourcing services
- Software Development Services In Toronto
- Software Asset Management Solutions
- Cloud Services
- Device Management Solutions
- IT Network & Server Support Services
- Cyber Security Solutions
- Hosted PBX Solutions