Careers with JIG Technologies
What Careers At JIG Looks Like
Are you someone that loves a challenge, works hard and takes ownership to provide the highest standard of customer service to our clients?
Do you love working hard in a supportive team with the goals to make clients happy and give them peace of mind?
Do you have a thrust to take on the toughest of technical problems to make life better for those around you?
Are you endlessly curious to learn new technology in an environment that supports this ongoing growth? If this sounds like you and is interesting, please read on.
Our core purpose, is to elevate organizations that make our communities better and happier.
That's why our tagline is 'Better. Happier. Peace of Mind.’
If you want to work for a company that makes the world a better place, then JIG might be a good fit for you.
Send Us Your Resume
Click the button below to go to our Indeed page. All the latest opportunities are posted there.
We Are Always Looking For People With:
- Strong technical knowledge
- Excellent solution finding and analytical abilities
- Ingrained customer service orientation to do what is right
- Experienced business acumen
- Strong Interpersonal, stress management and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Passionate about technology and has a thirst for new knowledge in the field
- Strong team player
- Previous experience creating detailed and easy to follow technical documentation
- Willingness to create internal knowledgebase articles
- Ability to work both in the office and from client sites
- 2+ Years previous IT support experience
- University or College Degree in IT
- Information systems services problem resolution: problem definition, research and resolution
- E-mail Protocol troubleshooting skills: (SMTP/POP/IMAP) and ability to diagnose email issues such as missing emails, server connection issues, spam etc.
- Basic Windows Active Directory experience
- Microsoft Desktop / Server Deployment, Software and Hardware Inventory - Platforms: Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016/19
- Software Deployment Automation Tools: Disk Imaging, Patch/Software Release Management, Asset Management, System Monitoring
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP protocol
- Experience using Datto’s Autotask Professional Services Automation (PSA) is beneficial
JIG's Core Values
If your values are in line with the below, we’d love to hear from you.
Work Honestly Hard
- Work hard and put in whatever it takes to deliver on your promises and to get the job done right. You do this because you enjoy helping people and it doesn’t feel like work.
- Work with honesty and integrity because that’s who you are. This quality lets customers know you are there for them providing peace of mind.
- Passionately strive to provide the Wow to our customers because you love to provide happiness in this way.
Support Each Others happiness
- We are a family that loves our team and want to support our own and each others happiness.
- We have each others back and respect one another enough to encourage each person to take ownership, make mistakes and grow and better themselves as a result.
- We are Open and Honest with each other and our clients. Always communicating to build stronger relationships.
Be Endlessly Curious
- Seek to listen, learn and understand. Curiosity is about questions. Ask questions before moving to answers. The more question asked of our customers, partners and people, the more we can help.
- Be curious and driven to learn about new technologies, approaches, skills, companies and people for your continued growth and learning and to help be recognized as a trusted resource.
- Always challenge status quo to better yourself, improve the world around us and provide customer success.